If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Canadian Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
• Indulgence, Fun & Enjoyment, Health centric products, and products that cater to the Busy Lives of Canadian consumers will gain preference in the Canadian Confectionery market.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, followed by Convenience Stores, will be the top retail distributors for Confectionery in Canada.
• Large international players such as Nestlé S.A. and Mondelez International Inc, as well as numerous domestic companies, operate in the Canadian Confectionery market.
• Wrappers and Films were the most used packaging types in this market during 2013.
• Premium Chocolate and innovative Sugar Confectionery products will result in sustained growth during the 2013-2018 period.
The Canadian middle class is affluent with high purchasing power parity, and has a high population share of young and middle aged consumers, which will keep growth sustained throughout 2013-2018. However, growing health consciousness and a slower pace of innovation will restrain growth in Sugar Confectionery, which will result in a moderate growth of the overall market value during this period.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market, and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.