If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dutch Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
• The Confectionery market in the Netherlands is driven by the Sugar Confectionery category.
• Indulgence is the most influential trend driving the consumption of Confectionery products in the Netherlands.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets are the most preferred destination for the purchase of Confectionery products in the Netherlands followed by Convenience Stores.
• The overall Confectionery market in the Netherlands is highly fragmented, with the presence of a large number of domestic and international players.
• Bags/Sachets made of Flexible packaging are the most commonly used packaging material for Confectionery products in the Netherlands.
High disposable income, luxurious lifestyle, and the major proportion of the aging population will drive the demand for age specific functional Confectionery products in the Netherlands. Chocolate is the largest market category, while Sugar Confectionery is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2013-2018. Indulgence and Fun-Seeking are the key trends which are driving the demand of the same in the country, though the private label in the Confectionery sector is expected to grow, especially in Chocolate, driven by large retailers.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Netherland Confectionary sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.