If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery Market in Italy report analyzes market data, demographic consumption patterns and the key trends driving the category. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer needs, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer behaviors.
• The Italian confectionery market has a low market volume when compared to other European nations
• Chocolate is the most consumed Confectionery product in Italy
• Sugar Confectionery has the highest private label penetration in Italy’s Confectionery market
• Italy’s Confectionery market is driven by consumers desire for relaxation
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
Get access to:
• Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Confectionery, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall).
• A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years.
• The degree of influence that Canadean’s 20 key consumer trends have on Confectionery consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies by gender, age, wealth and leisure.
• Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs.
• International and Italy-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs – compare your products against top performers.
Reasons To Buy
• Get access to Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking which offers exclusive insight into the Confectionery market
• Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector to get a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
• Analyse category, brand and packaging dynamics and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches