If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly
vital to understand how to shape products to best meet their needs. This brief
outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the cider
category globally, relating these trends to Datamonitor's TrendSights mega-trend
framework and providing constructive insight for each theme covered.
Features and benefits
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key
attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchase of cider products.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase
best-in-class innovations in cider from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on
consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
- A dedicated "What Next?" section explores where cider will be heading next and
what it means for brands, manufacturers, and retailers.
Three times more women than men drink cider; bringing balance back to the cider
market will be essential if growth is to be maintained.
Among the trends impacting the cider category are the need to "escape summer" in
terms of flavor profiles and consumption occasions; cider's strong presence in
social media; and the craft cider trend, which sees smaller producers gaining
from their authenticity and localism, as well as from tax breaks.
Keywords: TrendSights, FMCG, innovation, cider, craft, wine-ification, gender,
social media, organic, gluten-free, food, flavor, seasonality, cocktails
Your key questions answered
- What are the top trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in cider?
How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in cider and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key
considerations for cider manufacturers and marketers?