Wearable Electronics in the Philippines

 Published On: Oct, 2016 |    No of Pages: 13 |  Published By: Euromonitor | Format: PDF
Retail volume sales of wearable electronics remained low in 2016 as consumers focused on multifunction devices and therefore regarded these wearables as accessories rather than standalone devices. Wearable electronics recorded retail volume sales of 21,100 units in 2016, reflecting the low penetration rate of these devices. Specifically, 80% of retail volume sales were for activity wearables, while smart wearables represented the remaining 20%.

Wearable Electronics in Philippines report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage: Activity Wearables, Smart Wearables.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Wearable Electronics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the markets major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
WEARABLE ELECTRONICS IN THE PHILIPPINES

Headlines
Trends
Competitive Landscape
Prospects
Category Data
Table 1 Sales of Wearable Electronics by Category: Volume 2013-216
Table 2 Sales of Wearable Electronics by Category: Value 2013-216
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wearable Electronics: % Volume 2012-2016
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wearable Electronics: % Volume 2013-2016
Table 5 Distribution of Wearable Electronics by Channel: % Volume 2013-2016
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wearable Electronics by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Wearable Electronics by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Wearable Electronics by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Wearable Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Executive Summary
Consumer Electronics Grows in 2016
Mobile Connectivity Shapes Consumer Electronics
Cosmic Technologies Maintains Its Leadership in Mobile Phones
Consumers Turn To Internet Retailing
Favourable Macroeconomic Prospects Boost Consumer Electronics
Key Trends and Developments
Favourable Macroeconomic Prospects Drive Demand for Consumer Electronics
Mobile Connectivity Increases
Consumers Deepen Their Interest in Online Shopping
Market Data
Table 10 Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume 2011-2016
Table 11 Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 12 Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
Table 13 Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 14 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Electronics: % Volume 2012-2016
Table 15 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Electronics: % Volume 2013-2016
Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Electronics by Channel: % Volume 2011-2016
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 20 Forecast Sales of Consumer Electronics by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Sources
Summary 1 Research Sources

If the above report does not have the information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that can be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession.