If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The expansion of the global milk and cream industry is forecast to reach
1.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with
an average annual growth of 6.8%. Currently, milk (not concentrated, not
sweetened, less than 1% fat) accounts for 1.9% of the global demand while the
remaining market share is divided between milk (not concentrated, not sweetened,
1-6% fat) (11.4%), milk (not concentrated, not sweetened, more than 6% fat)
(5.8%), milk powder (less than 1.5% fat) (43.3%), milk and cream powder
(unsweetened, more than 1.5% fat) (29.1%), milk and cream powder (sweetened,
more than 1.5% fat) (1.7%), milk and cream (unsweetened, concentrated) (3.2%)
and other milk and cream (3.7%).
Brazil, China, Germany, India and the United States represent the largest milk
and cream markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in
Egypt (12.0%), Tanzania (10.4%), Bangladesh (9.8%), India (9.4%) and Vietnam
The report package Milk and Cream Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size,
Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the
actual market situation, and future outlook for milk and cream in the world.
Along with a global milk and cream market report the package includes country
reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh,
Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Canada, Chile,
China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia,
Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India,
Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya,
Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi,
Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New
Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,
Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South
Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand,
Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay,
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020
which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives,
marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people
looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly
presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the milk and cream market in the world and in
- How is the milk and cream market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall milk and cream market size, 2009-2020
- Milk and cream market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall milk and cream market and different product
- Shares of different product segments of the overall milk and cream market,
2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall milk and cream market and different
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Milk (not concentrated, not sweetened, less than 1% fat)
Milk (not concentrated, not sweetened, 1-6% fat)
Milk (not concentrated, not sweetened, more than 6% fat)
Milk powder (less than 1.5% fat)
Milk and cream powder (unsweetened, more than 1.5% fat)
Milk and cream powder (sweetened, more than 1.5% fat)
Milk and cream (unsweetened, concentrated)
Other milk and cream
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and
future outlook of the milk and cream market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business
strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in
the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into
presentations and internal reports.