If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Chilean Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
• Low inflation and a high employment rate will boost consumption of packaged goods in Chile.
• Cheese is the largest category by value in off-trade consumption, while Soymilk & Soydrinks will register fastest growth during 2014-2019.
• Butter & Spreadable Fats will record the highest gain in market share during 2014–2019.
• Dairy products are mainly distributed through Convenience Stores.
• Rigid Plastics is the most used packaging material while Tub is the most used Container type in Dairy Market in Chile.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Chile. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Chile allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.