If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in India provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
• The Dairy market in India will register high growth in sales during 2014-2019
• A large working population with increased disposable income means the Dairy & Soy market in India will register high growth in sales during 2014-2019
• Young adults account for almost a third of the Dairy & Soy market in India, though they’re per capita consumption rates are low, highlighting an opportunity for brands and retailers
• Consumers want Dairy & Soy products that meet age-specific needs. Nutritional information and levels of calcium, fat, or the use of probiotics should feature prominently on product packs and advertizing
Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy Market in India identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
• Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Indian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Dairy, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
• A study of market value and volumes over 2009–2019 for India, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the next five years
• The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Dairy consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
• Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
• Examples of international and India-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Indian Dairy consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Dairy sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.