If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This report provides an understanding of the most appealing flavor types within the yogurt category and outlines consumer preferences for individual flavors within those types. It highlights key opportunities for flavor innovation within the category by offering a "deep dive" into regional, demographic, and country-specific nuances using insight from Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global survey.
• Includes proprietary data from Canadean Consumer's 2015 Q2 global survey.
• Offers a "deep dive" into demographic and regional nuances in flavor preferences for yogurt.
• Provides inspiration from product examples that showcase best-in-class flavor innovations in yogurt.
• Delivers insight into the appeal of individual flavors within popular flavor types in the yogurt category.
Reasons To Buy
• Which flavor type in the yogurt category is the most appealing to consumers?
• Which countries and demographics present opportunities for flavor innovation in yogurt?
• What factors encourage trial of new yogurt flavors? Does this vary by age?
• How does the appeal of individual flavors stack up against each other within a flavor type?
Asian and Australasian consumers, along with Europeans, show a strong desire for dessert flavors in yogurt. A quarter of consumers from Central and South America consider honey to be the most appealing flavor among dessert yogurts.
Among seniors, women have a stronger preference for lemon-flavored yogurts than men. Millennial women aged 25–34 years are more likely than millennial men to find coconut-flavored yogurts appealing.