If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryPacific Environment Limited (PEL) is an environmental consultancy service provider that offers environmental consulting, monitoring, automated reporting and predictive management solutions. The company offers services such as air quality and meteorology, ambient and fugitive monitoring, auditing services and carbon management, groundwater monitoring and assessment, landfill gas monitoring and assessment, acoustic consulting, odour consulting, surface water quality assessment, and toxicology and risk assessment, among others. It provides envirosuite that provides management information. PEL serves clients in oil, gas and energy, mining, ports, agriculture, government, transport, manufacturing, waste and wastewater sectors. The company has presence in Australia, Southeast Asia, Africa, the America and Europe. PEL is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.Pacific Environment Limited Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 15, 2016: EnviroSuite Secures Thames Water as a ClientMar 03, 2015: Pacific Environment is now AS/NZ ISO CertifiedThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Pacific Environment Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Pacific Environment Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Pacific Environment Limited - Key Information
Pacific Environment Limited - Overview
Pacific Environment Limited - Key Employees
Pacific Environment Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Pacific Environment Limited - Key Operational Heads
Pacific Environment Limited - Major Products and Services
Pacific Environment Limited - History
Pacific Environment Limited - Company Statement
Pacific Environment Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Pacific Environment Limited - Business Description
Pacific Environment Limited - Corporate Strategy
Pacific Environment Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Pacific Environment Limited - Strengths
Pacific Environment Limited - Weaknesses
Pacific Environment Limited - Opportunities
Pacific Environment Limited - Threats
Pacific Environment Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Pacific Environment Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Pacific Environment Limited, Key Information
Pacific Environment Limited, Key Ratios
Pacific Environment Limited, Share Data
Pacific Environment Limited, Major Products and Services
Pacific Environment Limited, History
Pacific Environment Limited, Key Employees
Pacific Environment Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Pacific Environment Limited, Key Operational Heads
Pacific Environment Limited, Other Locations
Pacific Environment Limited, Subsidiaries
Pacific Environment Limited, Key Competitors
Pacific Environment Limited, SWOT Analysis
Pacific Environment Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Pacific Environment Limited, Annual Ratios
Pacific Environment Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Pacific Environment Limited, Performance Chart
Pacific Environment Limited, Ratio Charts