If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly
vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines
the most important consumer and product trends impacting the baby food and drink
category globally, using TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize
the key themes covered.
Features and benefits
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key
attitudes and behaviors driving parent's purchase of baby food and drinks.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase
best-in-class innovations in baby food and drinks from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on
consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
- A dedicated "What Next?" section explores where baby food and drinks will be
heading next and what it means for brands, manufacturers, and retailers.
China and Hong Kong are the engine of growth for the global infant formula
category. Foreign brands will continue to capitalize on this consumer sentiment,
with per capita consumption of infant formula in these countries projected to be
among the highest globally.
Organic products alleviate parental concern over chemicals/pesticides in food
and drinks. 31% of parents of children aged 0–4 years consider "less pesticides"
to be a major benefit of organic products.
Keywords: baby food, baby drinks, infant formula, trust, China, organic,
on-the-go, adult baby food, pouches, fussy eaters, meal kits.
Your key questions answered
- What are the top trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in baby
food and drinks? How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in baby food and drinks and what does it look
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key
considerations for baby food and drinks manufacturers?