Breakfast Cereals in Macedonia

 Published On: Nov, 2016 |    No of Pages: 30 |  Published By: Euromonitor | Format: PDF
In 2016, breakfast cereals in Macedonia achieved retail value growth of 4% to reach current value sales of MKD348 million. Breakfast cereals further consolidated in 2016 and concentrated around the major category players leaving smaller value share for “others”. Hot cereals accounted for a 67% value share, while RTE cereals constituted the remaining 33% value share of the total value sales of breakfast cereals in Macedonia. Driven by the health and wellness trend, the category is experiencing...

Breakfast Cereals in Macedonia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage: Hot Cereals, RTE Cereals.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Breakfast Cereals market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.

BREAKFAST CEREALS IN MACEDONIA

Headlines
Trends
Competitive Landscape
Prospects
Category Data
Table 1 Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: Volume 2011-2016
Table 2 Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 3 Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
Table 4 Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Breakfast Cereals: % Value 2012-2016
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Breakfast Cereals: % Value 2013-2016
Table 7 Distribution of Breakfast Cereals by Format: % Value 2011-2016
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Breakfast Cereals by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Podravka Dooel in Packaged Food (macedonia)
Strategic Direction
Key Facts
Summary 1 Podravka dooel: Key Facts
Summary 2 Podravka dooel: Operational Indicators
Competitive Positioning
Vitaminka Ad in Packaged Food (macedonia)
Strategic Direction
Key Facts
Summary 3 Vitaminka ad: Key Facts
Summary 4 Vitaminka ad: Operational Indicators
Competitive Positioning
Summary 5 Vitaminka ad: Competitive Position 2016
Executive Summary
Despite the Political Crisis, Packaged Food Continues To Record Growth in 2016
Chilled Processed Meat Has Changed Beyond Recognition
Domestic Manufacturers and Brands Dominate Packaged Food
Traditional Grocery Retailers Dominate Distribution in the Rapidly Changing Market
Continued Growth Expected in Packaged Food
Foodservice: Key Trends and Developments
Headlines
Trends
Competitive Landscape
Prospects
Category Data
Table 12 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2011-2016
Table 13 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
Table 14 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 15 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Market Data
Table 16 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2011-2016
Table 17 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2011-2016
Table 18 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2011-2016
Table 19 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
Table 20 GBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2012-2016
Table 21 NBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2012-2016
Table 22 LBN Brand Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2013-2016
Table 23 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2011-2016
Table 24 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format: % Value 2011-2016
Table 25 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format and Category: % Value 2016
Table 26 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 27 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 28 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 29 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Definitions
Sources
Summary 6 Research Sources

If the above report does not have the information suitable for your business, we can provide custom research that can be lucrative for your business or enhance your profession.