If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Mexican Meat market is forecast to register higher growth in both value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Fresh Meat (Counter) is the leading value category while Cooked Meats – Counter category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2014-2019.
• Of the seven categories analyzed, Fresh Meat (Counter) will be the largest category while, Cooked Meats - Counter category is register to forecast the fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during 2014-2019
• Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in Mexico’s Meat market accounting for more than half of the distribution share
• Film, with 56.9% share is the most commonly used closure type in Mexico’s Meat market
• The Meat market is highly fragmented in Mexico
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Mexico provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats – Counter, Cooked Meats – Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter) and Frozen Meat, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion