If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Italy’s Ice Cream market is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015. Artisanal Ice Cream dominates volume consumption in Italy’s Ice Cream market. Cornetto is the leading brand in the Take- home and Bulk Ice Cream category while Magnum is the leading brands in the Impulse Ice Cream – Single Serve category.
• On-trade sales will witness a higher value and volume growth than Off-trade sales during 2015-2019.
• Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream accounted for highest off-trade and Artisanal Ice Cream accounted for highest on-trade volume share.
• Dairy-Based Ice Cream is the largest segment in the Take- home and Bulk Ice Cream category.
• Rigid Plastics will continue to be the most used packaging material during 2015-2019.
• Impulse Ice Cream- Single Serve accounts for a higher private label penetration compared to other Ice Cream categories.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Italy provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream – Single Serve, Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper & Board, rigid metal and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Bottle, Box, Pouch and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion