If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Canada about their
household and laundry care, and pet care product usage, level of spend, and
purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey
questioned consumers about their top cleaning and laundry concerns. Data is
presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by
gender and age
Features and benefits
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the household care, laundry care,
and pet care categories in Canada
- Understand what consumers’ household care and pet care purchasing habits are
in Canada according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the household care, laundry care,
and pet care categories.
Full list of questions asked about the household care, laundry care, and pet
care categories in the Year of 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Your key questions answered
- What are consumers key cleaning and laundry concerns?
- How often do consumers use household care and laundry care products and how
engaged are they in the category?
- What is the profile of pet owners in Canada?
- How often do consumers use pet care products and what are their spending