"Fiat S.p.A. : Automotive - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fiat S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fiat S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fiat S.p.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fiat S.p.A. (Fiat) manufactures commercial vehicles, automobiles, and agricultural and construction equipment. It also designs and manufactures automobiles, trucks, wheel loaders, excavators, telehandlers, tractors and combine harvesters. In addition, the company undertakes the business of financial services, newspaper publishing, advertising and few other related services through its subsidiary companies and affiliates. Fiat principally operates in Italy, other European countries, Asia Pacific, North and South America; and exports its products on a global scale. Some of the key brands held by the company include Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, Maserati, Case New Holland, Iveco, Magneti Marelli, Comau and among others. Fiat is headquartered in Turin, Italy.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Market Capitalization
Figure 8: Efficiency
Figure 9: Valuation