If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Lorillard, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company
Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about
the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key
facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company
history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company
locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Lorillard, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lorillard,
Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lorillard, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lorillard Inc. (Lorillard) is a manufacturer of cigarettes. The company
primarily offers 43 different cigarette products and markets under the brands of
Newport, Kent, True, Maverick, and Old Gold. Newport is the top selling menthol
cigarette and second largest cigarette selling brand in the US. Lorillard,
through its subsidiaries, also markets electronic cigarettes under blu ecigs and
SKYCIG brands. The company has operations in the US, the UK and Puerto Rico.
Lorillard operates through 11 subsidiaries and one manufacturing facility in the
US. The company is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, the US.