This package contains 4 motor vehicle engine market analyses from the following African countries: Kenya, Morocco, South Africa and Tanzania.
The motor vehicle engine market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the motor vehicle engine markets in different African countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for motor vehicle engines by country, 2004-2010
- Overall market volume for motor vehicle engines by country, 2004-2010
- Market value and volume for motor vehicle engines by type and country (diesel engines, internal combustion engines <50 cc, 50-250 cc, 250-1000 cc, > 1000 cc)
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the motor vehicle engine market in different African countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of engines? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?