"Commerzbank AG: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
"Commerzbank AG: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Commerzbank AG"
"Commerzbank AG: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Commerzbank AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Commerzbank AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Commerzbank AG (Commerzbank) is a bank in Germany. The bank provides various financial services for private and corporate customers, small and mid-sized companies, and large and multinational corporate clients in Europe. The bank provides retail banking, direct banking, real estate and asset management, and wealth management services. The bank operates through six business segments, namely, Private and Business Customers, Mittelstandsbank, Central and Eastern Europe, Corporates & Markets, Asset Based Finance, and Portfolio of Restructuring Unit. The bank's products and services are principally offered to over 15 million private and corporate customers, worldwide. The bank has presence in Europe, America and Asian regions. Commerzbank is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Income and Net Profit Margin
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.2 Capital Expenditure
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Income and Net Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Capital Expenditure
Figure 7: Valuation