If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Agilent Technologies, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
"Agilent Technologies, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Agilent Technologies, Inc."
"Agilent Technologies, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Agilent Technologies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Agilent Technologies, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. (Agilent) is one of the global leading measurement companies, which provides bio-analytical and electronic measurement solutions to the life sciences, chemical analysis, communications and electronic industries. The company conducts centralized research through Agilent Technologies Laboratories. Agilent supplies its products principally through direct sales force. In addition, its products are marketed through distributors, manufacturer's representatives, resellers, telesales and electronic commerce. The company owns and operates primary R&D (research and development) and manufacturing facilities in the US, Australia, China, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and the UK. Agilent is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Operational Efficiency
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Valuation
Figure 8: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 9: Liquidity