If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Tercica, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
"Tercica, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tercica, Inc."
"Tercica, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tercica, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tercica, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tercica, Inc. (Tercica) is into the development and commercialization of new therapeutics for the metabolic health and endocrine markets. Its major products consist of novel biologic products such as Increlex and Somatuline Depot. Its first product Increlex is developed for the treatment of children with short stature due to severe primary IGF-1 deficiency IGFD. Its second product Somatuline Depot is used for the long treatment of patients with acromegaly. The company is also focused on the research and development of growth hormone/IGF-1 combination product candidates with Genentech, Inc. The company operates as an affiliate of Ipsen Group. Tercica is headquartered in California, the US.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies