"MMI Holdings Ltd. (MMI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MMI Holdings Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MMI Holdings Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MMI Holdings Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI), formerly known as Metropolitan Holdings Limited, is a financial services company based in South Africa. The company principally carries out activities in the areas of long and short-term insurance, savings, investment, asset management, healthcare administration and employee benefits. It offers income protection plans, retirement annuity, disability insurance, credit life cover and dread disease cover for individuals in the lower, middle, and upper income groups. The company markets its products under the brand names: Metropolitan and Momentum. It operates in South Africa, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Swaziland, Tanzania and Zambia. MMI is headquartered in Centurion, South Africa.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Four Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Revenues and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.3 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Total Premiums Earned
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
Table 7: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Revenues and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 3: Financial Position
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Total Premiums Earned