If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
"Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd."
"Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd.: Transport and Logistics Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Panalpina World Transport (Holding) Ltd. (Panalpina) is one of the leading providers of logistics and freight forwarding services. The company operates through three business divisions: Air Freight Ocean Freight and Logistics. Panalpina caters its services to various industries such as automotive, healthcare, technology, retail and fashion, oil and gas, chemical and telecom. The key clientele of the company include Hewlett Packard Company, Huawei, The Volex Group, Syngenta, Diane Von Furstenberg, and Heerema Marine Contractors. The company has a network of 500 offices located in 80 countries worldwide. Geographically, the company has presence across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Central and South America, and Asia-Pacific. Panalpina is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Operational Efficiency
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation