If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
“Healthy Advice Networks Acquires PatientPoint - A Move to Expand its Portfolio and Capitalize on Opportunities Created by Ongoing US Healthcare Reform” provides key information and analysis on Healthy Advice Networks’ acquisition of PatientPoint, Inc. The report provides information on deal rationale that includes analysis of Healthy Advice Networks’ portfolio enhancement through PatientPoint’s digital solutions and services for care coordination and its expansion into the market for revenue cycle management solutions. The report also provides insights on the target company’s competencies in the understanding and compliance of federal requirements and mandates under the ongoing US healthcare reform. The report includes key product technologies and market trends supporting the analyses.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Potential opportunity in the fast growing Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) market through analysis of deal volumes.
- Qualitative analysis on Healthy Advice Networks’ acquisition of PatientPoint, Inc.
- Assessment of key gaps in portfolio filled by Healthy Advice Networks through this acquisition.
- Key Product Offerings added into Healthy Advice Networks’ healthcare IT portfolio through PatientPoint’s portfolio in patient-physician engagement and care-coordination solutions.
- Insights into data which exhibit PatientPoint’s competencies in assisting healthcare stakeholders to comply with ongoing reform mandates.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the US healthcare IT market.
- Decide potential of investments in profitable healthcare IT segments such as revenue cycle management solutions and services.
- Design and develop your marketing and sales strategies
- Develop market expansion strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying key areas of growth
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 1
1.2 List of Figures 1
2 Healthy Advice Networks Acquires PatientPoint - A Move to Expand its Portfolio and Capitalize on Opportunities Created by Ongoing US Healthcare Reform 1
2.1 Deal Summary 1
2.2 Strategic Rationale 2
2.2.1 The Deal Allows Healthy Advice Networks to Strengthen their Product and Service Offerings 2
2.2.2 PatientPoint’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Solutions Allow Healthy Advice Networks to Enter this Promising Market Segment 2
2.2.3 The Acquisition Enables Healthy Advice Networks to Meet Key Client Needs under the Ongoing US Healthcare Reform 3
2.3 Company Profiles 3
2.3.1 PatientPoint Inc. 3
2.3.2 Healthy Advice Networks, LLC 3
3 Appendix 4
3.1 Research Methodology 4
3.2 Secondary Research 4
3.3 Primary Research 4
3.4 Models 5
3.5 Forecasts 5
3.6 Expert Panels 5
3.7 GlobalData Consulting 5
3.8 Contact Us 5
3.9 Disclaimer 5
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: PatientPoint, Key Offerings, 2012 2
Table 2: PatientPoint Competence in Enabling Compliance to US Healthcare Reform Initiatives, 2012 3
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Number of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), Healthcare IT and Payor IT, 2010–2012* 2