""Mentor Graphics Corporation : Technology & Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Mentor Graphics Corporation""
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Mentor Graphics Corporation"" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Mentor Graphics Corporation""
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mentor Graphics Corporation (Mentor Graphics) is a provider of electronic design automation (EDA) system and services. The company provides software and hardware design solutions and products, which find applications in military, aerospace, communications, computer, consumer electronics, semiconductor, networking, multimedia, and transportation industries. These products and solutions help in developing integrated circuits (ICs), printed circuit boards (PCBs), embedded software solutions, wire harness systems and computers, among others. Additionally, it offers consulting services. The company conducts its business operations through more than 70 offices located across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Mentor Graphics is headquartered in Wilsonville, Oregon, the US.