If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryOlin Corporation (Olin) is a chemical company that manufactures and markets a wide range of chlor alkali products and winchester products. The company offers products such as chlorine, caustic soda, sodium hydrosulfite, hydrochloric acid, hydrogen, potassium hydroxide and bleach products. It also offers sporting ammunition, small caliber military ammunition and components, reloading components and industrial cartridges. Olin offers chemical distribution services through its subsidiaries. The company has chlor alkali facility in Becancour, Canada. It has presence in the US, Canada and Australia. Olin is headquartered in Clayton, Missouri, the US.Olin Corporation Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 21, 2016: Olin Announces Chlor Alkali Capacity ReductionsFeb 26, 2016: John Fischer Elected CEO Of Olin; Joseph Rupp To Remain As Olin's ChairmanFeb 02, 2016: Olin Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings; Achieves $207 Million Of Adjusted EBITDANov 02, 2015: Olin Announces Third Quarter 2015 EarningsOct 05, 2015: Olin Announces The Election Of Four New OfficersThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Olin Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Olin Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Olin Corporation - Key Information
Olin Corporation - Overview
Olin Corporation - Key Employees
Olin Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Olin Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Olin Corporation - Major Products and Services
Olin Corporation - History
Olin Corporation - Company Statement
Olin Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Olin Corporation - Business Description
Olin Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Olin Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Olin Corporation - Strengths
Olin Corporation - Weaknesses
Olin Corporation - Opportunities
Olin Corporation - Threats
Olin Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Olin Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Olin Corporation, Key Information
Olin Corporation, Key Ratios
Olin Corporation, Share Data
Olin Corporation, Major Products and Services
Olin Corporation, History
Olin Corporation, Key Employees
Olin Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Olin Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Olin Corporation, Other Locations
Olin Corporation, Subsidiaries
Olin Corporation, Key Competitors
Olin Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Olin Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Olin Corporation, Annual Ratios
Olin Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Olin Corporation, Performance Chart
Olin Corporation, Ratio Charts