If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryAltair Nanotechnologies Inc. (Altair) is a provider of advanced battery solutions. The company develops, manufactures and sells nano lithium titanate battery products. It also offers allied design, installation and test services. Altair also provides contract research services on selected projects, which helps the company to utilize its resources to develop new products and technology. Its serves power companies, electric grid operators, electric and hybrid-electric mass-transit vehicle manufacturers, and other industrial markets. The company has facilities in Reno, Nevada and Anderson, Indiana. Geographically, the company operates in the US, Canada, China and other regions. The company is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, the US.
The company plans to generate a meaningful portion of its sales and manufacturing from China. It also plans to move its nano lithium titanate manufacturing capability to China in 2013 and consolidate its US operations. It also focuses development a manufacturing and supply chain strategy to reduce costs.Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 21, 2013: Altairnano Commissions Lithium Titanate Energy Storage System At Wind Farm In DenmarkJan 14, 2013: Altairnano To Supply ALTI-ESS Advantage Energy Storage System To Hawaii Natural Energy InstituteThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Key Information
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Overview
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Key Employees
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Major Products and Services
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - History
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Company Statement
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Business Description
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Strengths
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Weaknesses
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Opportunities
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Threats
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Key Information
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Major Products and Services
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., History
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Key Employees
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Key Operational Heads
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Other Locations
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Subsidiaries
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., Key Competitors
Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., SWOT Analysis