If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryWarren Resources, Inc. (Warren) is an oil and gas exploration company that develops crude oil and natural gas. The company primarily focuses on the exploration and development of waterflood oil recovery properties in the Wilmington Field in the Los Angeles Basin of California. It consists of two units, namely, the North Wilmington Unit and Wilmington Townlot Unit (WTU). WTU has produced over 2.5 billion barrels of oil since its discovery. Warren also undertakes the development of coalbed methane natural gas in the Rocky Mountain region, and is focused primarily in the Washakie Basin. The company operates through the subsidiaries in the US. Warren is headquartered in New York, the US.Warren Resources, Inc. Key Recent DevelopmentsApr 06, 2016: Warren Resources Names Chief Restructuring Officer And Provides Update On RestructuringMar 17, 2016: Warren Resources Announces 4th Quarter And Year-End 2015 Financial And Operating ResultsFeb 09, 2016: Warren Resources Announces Year-End 2015 Reserves And Production And Provides 2016 ForecastDec 14, 2015: Warren Resources Appoints New Vice President Of Accounting And Provides Update On RestructuringNov 30, 2015: Warren Resources Announces Appointment Of President And CEO James A. Watt To The Board Of Directors And Frank T. Smith, Jr. As Senior Vice President And CFOThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Warren Resources, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Warren Resources, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Warren Resources, Inc. - Key Information
Warren Resources, Inc. - Overview
Warren Resources, Inc. - Key Employees
Warren Resources, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Warren Resources, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Warren Resources, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Warren Resources, Inc. - History
Warren Resources, Inc. - Company Statement
Warren Resources, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Warren Resources, Inc. - Business Description
Warren Resources, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Warren Resources, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Warren Resources, Inc. - Strengths
Warren Resources, Inc. - Weaknesses
Warren Resources, Inc. - Opportunities
Warren Resources, Inc. - Threats
Warren Resources, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Warren Resources, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Warren Resources, Inc., Key Information
Warren Resources, Inc., Key Ratios
Warren Resources, Inc., Share Data
Warren Resources, Inc., Major Products and Services
Warren Resources, Inc., History
Warren Resources, Inc., Key Employees
Warren Resources, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Warren Resources, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Warren Resources, Inc., Other Locations
Warren Resources, Inc., Subsidiaries
Warren Resources, Inc., Key Competitors
Warren Resources, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Warren Resources, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Warren Resources, Inc., Annual Ratios
Warren Resources, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Warren Resources, Inc., Performance Chart
Warren Resources, Inc., Ratio Charts