If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryTraverse Energy Ltd. (Traverse Energy), formerly Firstland Energy Limited is an oil and gas company that explores, develops and produces petroleum products and natural gas. The company produces oil and associated natural gas and related liquids. It explores and develops light and medium oil in Central and Southern Alberta. Traverse Energy owns and operates undeveloped land base in Alberta. The company offers drilling of vertical and two horizontal wells. It operates through its exploration and production properties in Coyote and Turin. Traverse Energy is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.Traverse Energy Ltd. Key Recent DevelopmentsNov 14, 2016: Traverse Energy Announces 2016 Third Quarter ResultsAug 15, 2016: Traverse Energy Announces 2016 Second Quarter ResultsMay 16, 2016: Traverse Energy Announces 2016 First Quarter ResultsApr 14, 2016: Traverse Energy Announces 2015 Year End ResultsMar 14, 2016: Traverse Energy Announces 2015 Year End ReservesThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Traverse Energy Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Traverse Energy Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Key Information
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Overview
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Key Employees
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Traverse Energy Ltd. - History
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Company Statement
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Business Description
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Traverse Energy Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Strengths
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Weaknesses
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Opportunities
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Threats
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Traverse Energy Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Traverse Energy Ltd., Key Information
Traverse Energy Ltd., Key Ratios
Traverse Energy Ltd., Share Data
Traverse Energy Ltd., Major Products and Services
Traverse Energy Ltd., History
Traverse Energy Ltd., Key Employees
Traverse Energy Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Traverse Energy Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Traverse Energy Ltd., Other Locations
Traverse Energy Ltd., Subsidiaries
Traverse Energy Ltd., Key Competitors
Traverse Energy Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Traverse Energy Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Traverse Energy Ltd., Annual Ratios
Traverse Energy Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Traverse Energy Ltd., Performance Chart
Traverse Energy Ltd., Ratio Charts