If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryChariot Oil & Gas Limited (CHAR) is an oil and gas company that provides oil and gas exploring services. The company offers drilling and extracting services for oil and gas resources. It offers exploration of oil and gas in the areas of Namibia, Mauritania and Morocco. CHAR creates transformational stakeholder value through the discovery of material accumulations of hydrocarbons. The company provides mature portfolio to drill ready status and accelerates the drilling programme. It operates in Africa and Europe. CHAR is headquartered in St Peter Port, the UK.Chariot Oil & Gas Limited Key Recent DevelopmentsApr 13, 2016: Chariot Oil & Gas Announces Final Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2015Mar 10, 2016: Polarcus Commences Seven-Month Brazilian CampaignJan 18, 2016: Azinam Announces Commencement Of 3D Seismic Survey, Offshore NamibiaJan 18, 2016: Chariot Oil & Gas Announces 3D Seismic Programme Commenced, NamibiaJan 17, 2016: Cairn Energy Announces Pre-Close Update: 19 January 2016This comprehensive SWOT profile of Chariot Oil & Gas Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Chariot Oil & Gas Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Key Information
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Overview
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Key Employees
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Key Operational Heads
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Major Products and Services
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - History
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Company Statement
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Business Description
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Corporate Strategy
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Strengths
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Weaknesses
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Opportunities
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Threats
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Key Information
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Key Ratios
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Share Data
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Major Products and Services
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, History
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Key Employees
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Key Operational Heads
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Other Locations
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Subsidiaries
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Key Competitors
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, SWOT Analysis
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Annual Ratios
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Performance Chart
Chariot Oil & Gas Limited, Ratio Charts