If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryFEC Resources, Inc. (FEC Resources), subsidiary of Philex Mining Corporation is an oil and natural gas exploration and development company that seeks mining projects on commercially attractive terms. The company was formerly known as Forum Energy Corporation. Its 70% interest in GSEC101 asset offshore licence is located to the north west of the Philippine island of Palawan. It explores and develops various crude oil and natural gas products. The company also invests in a gold exploration project in the Philippines. FEC Resources is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.This comprehensive SWOT profile of FEC Resources, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FEC Resources, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
FEC Resources, Inc. - Key Information
FEC Resources, Inc. - Overview
FEC Resources, Inc. - Key Employees
FEC Resources, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
FEC Resources, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
FEC Resources, Inc. - Major Products and Services
FEC Resources, Inc. - History
FEC Resources, Inc. - Company Statement
FEC Resources, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
FEC Resources, Inc. - Business Description
FEC Resources, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
FEC Resources, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FEC Resources, Inc. - Strengths
FEC Resources, Inc. - Weaknesses
FEC Resources, Inc. - Opportunities
FEC Resources, Inc. - Threats
FEC Resources, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
FEC Resources, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
FEC Resources, Inc., Key Information
FEC Resources, Inc., Key Ratios
FEC Resources, Inc., Share Data
FEC Resources, Inc., Major Products and Services
FEC Resources, Inc., History
FEC Resources, Inc., Key Employees
FEC Resources, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
FEC Resources, Inc., Key Operational Heads
FEC Resources, Inc., Other Locations
FEC Resources, Inc., Subsidiaries
FEC Resources, Inc., Key Competitors
FEC Resources, Inc., SWOT Analysis
FEC Resources, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
FEC Resources, Inc., Annual Ratios
FEC Resources, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
FEC Resources, Inc., Performance Chart
FEC Resources, Inc., Ratio Charts