If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryClean Energy Fuels Corp. (Clean Energy) is a natural gas fuel provider that offers natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. The company offers products, which include compressors, dispensers, storage systems and CNG parts. It offers services such as engineering and construction, technology and equipment services, facility modification, financing and grants services, and operations and support. Clean Energy builds and operates compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas fueling stations. The company also develops renewable natural gas production facilities. It also offers solutions related to airport service vehicles, government fleets, heavy-duty trucking, light and medium duty vehicles, marine, mining, shuttles, and others. The company has presence in the US and Canada. Clean Energy is headquartered in Newport Beach, California, the US.Clean Energy Fuels Corp. Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 21, 2016: Waste Pro Awards CNG Facility Construction Contract To Clean EnergyMar 03, 2016: Clean Energy Reports 78.3 Million Gallons Delivered And Revenue Of $119.3 Million For Fourth Quarter Of 2015Mar 02, 2016: Clean Energy Wins Major Transit Deal; Shows Continued Growth With New And Existing CustomersFeb 10, 2016: Clean Energy's Redeem Sales More Than Double In 2015; Growth Should Continue With Expansion Into Additional StatesDec 31, 2015: Clean Energy Fuel: Departure Of Directors Or Certain Officers; Election Of Directors; Appointment Of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements Of Certain OfficersThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Clean Energy Fuels Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Key Information
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Overview
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Key Employees
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Major Products and Services
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - History
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Company Statement
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Business Description
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Strengths
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Weaknesses
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Opportunities
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Threats
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Information
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Ratios
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Share Data
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Major Products and Services
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., History
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Employees
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Operational Heads
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Other Locations
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Subsidiaries
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Key Competitors
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., SWOT Analysis
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Annual Ratios
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Performance Chart
Clean Energy Fuels Corp., Ratio Charts