If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryFlotek Industries, Inc. (Flotek) is an energy service company that provides oilfield services and equipment to the energy and mining industries. The company develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals used by oilfield service companies in oil and gas well cementing, stimulation, drilling, and production. Flotek operates and offer products through energy chemistry technologies, drilling technologies, production technologies, and consumer and industrial technologies. The company's chemicals division offers oilfield specialty chemicals and logistics along with reservoir characterization and petroleum engineering services. It's drilling division designs, repairs, manufactures, markets and installs downhole drilling tools used in, mining, water industries and oilfield. Flotek's production division offers pumping system components comprising electric submersible pumps or ESPs, production valves and gas separators. Flotek is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.Flotek Industries, Inc. Key Recent DevelopmentsFeb 02, 2016: The Shuman Law Firm Investigates Flotek IndustriesJan 27, 2016: Flotek Industries Announces 2015 Results, Provides Financial And Operational Update, Announces Year-End 2015 Conference Call DetailsJan 19, 2016: Flotek Industries Announces Retention Of MHA Petroleum Consultants By CnF Special Technical Committee; Announces Select, Preliminary Fourth Quarter ResultsNov 10, 2015: Flotek Industries Provides Update On FracMax® Software Application DevelopmentOct 21, 2015: Flotek Industries Announces Third Quarter, 2015 Financial And Operating Results And Conference Call InformationThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Flotek Industries, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Flotek Industries, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Key Information
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Overview
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Flotek Industries, Inc. - History
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Business Description
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Flotek Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Strengths
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Threats
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Flotek Industries, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Flotek Industries, Inc., Key Information
Flotek Industries, Inc., Key Ratios
Flotek Industries, Inc., Share Data
Flotek Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
Flotek Industries, Inc., History
Flotek Industries, Inc., Key Employees
Flotek Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Flotek Industries, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Flotek Industries, Inc., Other Locations
Flotek Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
Flotek Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
Flotek Industries, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Flotek Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Flotek Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
Flotek Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Flotek Industries, Inc., Performance Chart
Flotek Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts