If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryArgan, Inc. (Argan) is a holding company that designs and builds energy plants. The company offers services such as design, engineering, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance. It operates through its subsidiaries to build plants that include simple and combined cycle natural gas fired power plants; and biodiesel, biomass projects, ethanol, solar facilities, and wind farms. Argan caters to public, commercial and industrial sectors. The company also builds environmental facilities and biofuel plants at their subsidiaries. Argan is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, the US.Argan, Inc. Key Recent DevelopmentsDec 10, 2015: Argan, Inc. Reports Third Quarter ResultsOct 13, 2015: Argan, Inc. Appoints David Watson as Chief Financial OfficerSep 08, 2015: Argan, Inc. Reports Second Quarter ResultsJun 08, 2015: Argan, Inc. Reports First Quarter ResultsApr 10, 2015: Argan, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End ResultsThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Argan, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Argan, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Argan, Inc. - Key Information
Argan, Inc. - Overview
Argan, Inc. - Key Employees
Argan, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Argan, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Argan, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Argan, Inc. - History
Argan, Inc. - Company Statement
Argan, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Argan, Inc. - Business Description
Argan, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Argan, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Argan, Inc. - Strengths
Argan, Inc. - Weaknesses
Argan, Inc. - Opportunities
Argan, Inc. - Threats
Argan, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Argan, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Argan, Inc., Key Information
Argan, Inc., Key Ratios
Argan, Inc., Share Data
Argan, Inc., Major Products and Services
Argan, Inc., History
Argan, Inc., Key Employees
Argan, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Argan, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Argan, Inc., Other Locations
Argan, Inc., Subsidiaries
Argan, Inc., Key Competitors
Argan, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Argan, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Argan, Inc., Annual Ratios
Argan, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Argan, Inc., Performance Chart
Argan, Inc., Ratio Charts