If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryPetroEnergy Resources Corporation (PERC) is an upstream oil company that explores and develops oil and mineral properties. The company holds 2.52% interest in the Etame Marin permit in offshore Gabon, West Africa. Its Etame Marin permit encompasses 3,074 sq. km of the northern Congo basin, ranging from 200 m deep in the Atlantic shelf to near-shore southern Gabo. PERC also has stake in upstream oil projects that include Octon Malajon SC 6A, West Linapacan SC 14C2, SC 47 Offshore Mindoro and SC 51 East Visayan Basin in the Philippines. The company holds 16.67% interest in Octon, 4.13% interest in West Linapacan, 4.01% interest in East Visayas and 2.00% interest in offshore Mindoro. PERC is headquartered in Pasig City, the Philippines.PetroEnergy Resources Corporation Key Recent DevelopmentsNov 12, 2015: Two PetroEnergy Power Projects Declared CommercialJul 27, 2015: Addax Petroleum: First Oil At The New SEENT Platform, Offshore GabonApr 19, 2015: PERC seeks new sites for geothermal energy projects in Luzon, PhilippinesThis comprehensive SWOT profile of PetroEnergy Resources Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PetroEnergy Resources Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Key Information
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Overview
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Key Employees
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Key Operational Heads
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Major Products and Services
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - History
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Company Statement
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Business Description
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Corporate Strategy
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Strengths
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Weaknesses
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Opportunities
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Threats
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Key Information
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Key Ratios
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Share Data
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Major Products and Services
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, History
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Key Employees
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Key Operational Heads
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Other Locations
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Subsidiaries
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Key Competitors
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, SWOT Analysis
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Annual Ratios
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Performance Chart
PetroEnergy Resources Corporation, Ratio Charts