If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryPostRock Energy Corporation (PostRock) is an oil and gas company. The company acquires, explores, develops, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas. It has exploration and production operations in Oklahoma and West Virginia. PostRock's Cherokee Basin has a range of gross and net wells capable of production, in the 15-county region in southeastern Kansas and northeastern Oklahoma. The company's other areas of operations include various gross and net wells capable of production in the Appalachian Basin. The company owns, operates and maintains own fleet of equipment, including cementing, fracture treatment and well servicing rigs. PostRock is headquartered in Oklahoma, the US.PostRock Energy Corporation Key Recent DevelopmentsApr 01, 2016: PostRock Announces Bankruptcy FilingNov 11, 2015: PostRock Reports Third Quarter ResultsSep 01, 2015: PostRock Announces Appointment Of Interim President And CEOAug 31, 2015: PostRock Announces NASDAQ Notice Of Delisting: Update August 31, 2015Aug 19, 2015: PostRock Announces NASDAQ Notice Of DelistingThis comprehensive SWOT profile of PostRock Energy Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PostRock Energy Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
PostRock Energy Corporation - Key Information
PostRock Energy Corporation - Overview
PostRock Energy Corporation - Key Employees
PostRock Energy Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
PostRock Energy Corporation - Key Operational Heads
PostRock Energy Corporation - Major Products and Services
PostRock Energy Corporation - History
PostRock Energy Corporation - Company Statement
PostRock Energy Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PostRock Energy Corporation - Business Description
PostRock Energy Corporation - Corporate Strategy
PostRock Energy Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PostRock Energy Corporation - Strengths
PostRock Energy Corporation - Weaknesses
PostRock Energy Corporation - Opportunities
PostRock Energy Corporation - Threats
PostRock Energy Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PostRock Energy Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
PostRock Energy Corporation, Key Information
PostRock Energy Corporation, Key Ratios
PostRock Energy Corporation, Share Data
PostRock Energy Corporation, Major Products and Services
PostRock Energy Corporation, History
PostRock Energy Corporation, Key Employees
PostRock Energy Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
PostRock Energy Corporation, Key Operational Heads
PostRock Energy Corporation, Other Locations
PostRock Energy Corporation, Subsidiaries
PostRock Energy Corporation, Key Competitors
PostRock Energy Corporation, SWOT Analysis
PostRock Energy Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
PostRock Energy Corporation, Annual Ratios
PostRock Energy Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
PostRock Energy Corporation, Performance Chart
PostRock Energy Corporation, Ratio Charts