If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryPetrolympic Ltd. (Petrolympic) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops light crude oil and natural gas in North America. The company holds assets in the Gaspe Peninsula of Quebec. It has interest in 1,840,762 gross acres of oil and gas exploration permits in the in the Appalachian Basin of Quebec. It also has more than 8000 acres in the Maverick Basin Project in Texas. Petrolympic offers hydrothermal dolomite hosted conventional and unconventional light oil. The company has discovered a conventional gas reservoir; heavy oil and condensates in the Masse structure in Gaspe Peninsula along with its joint venture partner. Petrolympic is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.Petrolympic Ltd. Key Recent DevelopmentsMay 17, 2016: Squatex: Lower St. Lawrence - Several Tens Of Millions Barrels Of Oil And Very Large Volumes Of Gas Could Be Present In The Conventional Reservoirs Of The Masse StructureThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Petrolympic Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Petrolympic Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Petrolympic Ltd. - Key Information
Petrolympic Ltd. - Overview
Petrolympic Ltd. - Key Employees
Petrolympic Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Petrolympic Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Petrolympic Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Petrolympic Ltd. - History
Petrolympic Ltd. - Company Statement
Petrolympic Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Petrolympic Ltd. - Business Description
Petrolympic Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Petrolympic Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Petrolympic Ltd. - Strengths
Petrolympic Ltd. - Weaknesses
Petrolympic Ltd. - Opportunities
Petrolympic Ltd. - Threats
Petrolympic Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Petrolympic Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Petrolympic Ltd., Key Information
Petrolympic Ltd., Key Ratios
Petrolympic Ltd., Share Data
Petrolympic Ltd., Major Products and Services
Petrolympic Ltd., History
Petrolympic Ltd., Key Employees
Petrolympic Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Petrolympic Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Petrolympic Ltd., Other Locations
Petrolympic Ltd., Subsidiaries
Petrolympic Ltd., Key Competitors
Petrolympic Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Petrolympic Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Petrolympic Ltd., Annual Ratios
Petrolympic Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Petrolympic Ltd., Performance Chart
Petrolympic Ltd., Ratio Charts