If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryMEG Energy Corp. (MEG) is an oil sands company that focuses on the development and production of oil sands. The company's operations include christina lake project, surmont project, growth properties, access pipeline, stonefell terminal, steam-assisted gravity drainage, cogeneration, and non-condensable gas co-injection. Its proprietary HI-Q technology is used to modify bitumen blends to a product suitable for shipping by pipeline. MEG's Christina Lake project is located in the southern Athabasca oil sands region, which produces several barrels per day. The company central processing facility contains inlet separation, oil treatment, water treatment and steam generation. MEG is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.MEG Energy Corp. Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 04, 2016: MEG Energy Resumes Operations At Christina LakeMar 03, 2016: MEG Energy Reports Incident At Christina Lake Sulphur PlantFeb 04, 2016: MEG Energy Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-year 2015 ResultsFeb 04, 2016: Canada's MEG Energy Prepones Maintenance Of Christina Lake Oil Sands Plant To March 2016Dec 04, 2015: MEG Energy Announces 2016 Capital Budget And Operational GuidanceThis comprehensive SWOT profile of MEG Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's ‘Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MEG Energy Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Information
MEG Energy Corp. - Overview
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Employees
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
MEG Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
MEG Energy Corp. - History
MEG Energy Corp. - Company Statement
MEG Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MEG Energy Corp. - Business Description
MEG Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
MEG Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MEG Energy Corp. - Strengths
MEG Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
MEG Energy Corp. - Opportunities
MEG Energy Corp. - Threats
MEG Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MEG Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
MEG Energy Corp., Key Information
MEG Energy Corp., Key Ratios
MEG Energy Corp., Share Data
MEG Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
MEG Energy Corp., History
MEG Energy Corp., Key Employees
MEG Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
MEG Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
MEG Energy Corp., Other Locations
MEG Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
MEG Energy Corp., Key Competitors
MEG Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
MEG Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
MEG Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
MEG Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
MEG Energy Corp., Performance Chart
MEG Energy Corp., Ratio Charts