If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryWind River Energy Corp. (Wind River Energy), formerly Adcore Capital Inc., is an energy company that focuses on domestic energy projects in the US. It deals with the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas projects in Rocky Mountains and mid-continent regions in the US. Wind River Energy’s project portfolio includes a gas project, Day Butte Project in Wyoming, and three oil projects namely Phat City Project in Montanna, Milagro Project in Mexico, Colorado and Emerald Forest Project in Wyoming. The company has ownership over oil and gas resources in Bakken, Three Folks, Nisku, Niobrara, Greenhorn and Mississippi in the US. Wind River Energy is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Wind River Energy Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Wind River Energy Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Wind River Energy Corp. - Key Information
Wind River Energy Corp. - Overview
Wind River Energy Corp. - Key Employees
Wind River Energy Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Wind River Energy Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Wind River Energy Corp. - Major Products and Services
Wind River Energy Corp. - History
Wind River Energy Corp. - Company Statement
Wind River Energy Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Wind River Energy Corp. - Business Description
Wind River Energy Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Wind River Energy Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Wind River Energy Corp. - Strengths
Wind River Energy Corp. - Weaknesses
Wind River Energy Corp. - Opportunities
Wind River Energy Corp. - Threats
Wind River Energy Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Wind River Energy Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Wind River Energy Corp., Key Information
Wind River Energy Corp., Key Ratios
Wind River Energy Corp., Share Data
Wind River Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
Wind River Energy Corp., History
Wind River Energy Corp., Key Employees
Wind River Energy Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Wind River Energy Corp., Key Operational Heads
Wind River Energy Corp., Other Locations
Wind River Energy Corp., Subsidiaries
Wind River Energy Corp., Key Competitors
Wind River Energy Corp., SWOT Analysis
Wind River Energy Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Wind River Energy Corp., Annual Ratios
Wind River Energy Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Wind River Energy Corp., Performance Chart
Wind River Energy Corp., Ratio Charts