If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryTrap Oil Group plc (Trap Oil) is an oil and gas company. It focuses on the exploration, appraisal, and development of oil and gas properties especially in the United Kingdom Continental Shelf (UKCS). The company asset portfolio comprises of interests in 11 licenses, which include33 blocks and part blocks. Trap Oil holds 15% working interest in the Athena oil field and 35% working interest in the Lybster oil field. The company has long term relationships with major oil and gas companies, namely, Noreco, CGG Veritas Services Limited and Applied Drilling Technology International. Trap Oil is headquartered in London, England, the UK.Trap Oil Group plc Key Recent DevelopmentsJun 25, 2015: Trap Oil Group: Niobe Well ResultJun 08, 2015: Trap Oil Group Provides Update Re. Niobe ProspectApr 23, 2015: Trapoil: Final Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2014Apr 23, 2015: Trap Oil: Final Results For The Year Ended 31 December 2014Mar 31, 2015: Trapoil: Operational Update Re Athena Oil FieldThis comprehensive SWOT profile of Trap Oil Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Trap Oil Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Trap Oil Group plc - Key Information
Trap Oil Group plc - Overview
Trap Oil Group plc - Key Employees
Trap Oil Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Trap Oil Group plc - Key Operational Heads
Trap Oil Group plc - Major Products and Services
Trap Oil Group plc - History
Trap Oil Group plc - Company Statement
Trap Oil Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Trap Oil Group plc - Business Description
Trap Oil Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Trap Oil Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Trap Oil Group plc - Strengths
Trap Oil Group plc - Weaknesses
Trap Oil Group plc - Opportunities
Trap Oil Group plc - Threats
Trap Oil Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Trap Oil Group plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Trap Oil Group plc, Key Information
Trap Oil Group plc, Key Ratios
Trap Oil Group plc, Share Data
Trap Oil Group plc, Major Products and Services
Trap Oil Group plc, History
Trap Oil Group plc, Key Employees
Trap Oil Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Trap Oil Group plc, Key Operational Heads
Trap Oil Group plc, Other Locations
Trap Oil Group plc, Subsidiaries
Trap Oil Group plc, Key Competitors
Trap Oil Group plc, SWOT Analysis
Trap Oil Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Trap Oil Group plc, Annual Ratios
Trap Oil Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Trap Oil Group plc, Performance Chart
Trap Oil Group plc, Ratio Charts