If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummarySeaBird Exploration Limited (SeaBird) is a oil and gas company that provides marine 2D and 3D seismic data for the oil and gas industry. The company's services include source vessel, 2D seismic acquisition, and 3D and 3D shallow water acquisition. SeaBird offers source vessel services such as 4D repeat surveys, long term charter and management of source vessels, spot charter of source vessel, and in-house source modelling and environmental decay analysis. The company also offers project management services such as survey design, gun array modeling, feasibility studies, onshore support, chase boat management, risk assessment and security planning, and logistics and supply chain management, among others. SeaBird is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus.SeaBird Exploration Limited Key Recent DevelopmentsAug 18, 2015: SeaBird Exploration: Second Quarter Report 2015Aug 11, 2015: GeoPartners And Consortium Begin 2D Seismic Survey In North Celtic SeaFeb 27, 2015: SeaBird Exploration Plc: Fourth Quarter Report 2014This comprehensive SWOT profile of SeaBird Exploration Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SeaBird Exploration Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Key Information
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Overview
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Key Employees
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Key Employee Biographies
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Key Operational Heads
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Major Products and Services
SeaBird Exploration Limited - History
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Company Statement
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Business Description
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Corporate Strategy
SeaBird Exploration Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Strengths
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Weaknesses
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Opportunities
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Threats
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SeaBird Exploration Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Key Information
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Key Ratios
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Share Data
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Major Products and Services
SeaBird Exploration Limited, History
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Key Employees
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Key Employee Biographies
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Key Operational Heads
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Other Locations
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Subsidiaries
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Key Competitors
SeaBird Exploration Limited, SWOT Analysis
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Ratios based on current share price
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Annual Ratios
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Performance Chart
SeaBird Exploration Limited, Ratio Charts