If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"HSIL Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HSIL Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HSIL Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "HSIL Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HSIL Limited (HSIL) primarily focuses on manufacture and sale of sanitary ware and glass containers. Under its key brand, 'Hindware', the company sells kitchen appliances, faucets, wellness products and sanitary ware. The company operates its business through two segments: Building Products (BP) and Packaging Products(PP). HSIL through various dealers and retailers serves various customers including DLF, Unitech L&T, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Pfizer, and Hindustan Unilever among others. In India, the company principally operates through various regional offices and service centers besides managing manufacturing facilitiesin Haryana and Andhra Pradesh. HSIL is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.