If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Verso Paper Holdings LLC : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Verso Paper Holdings LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Verso Paper Holdings LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Verso Paper Holdings LLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Verso Paper Corp. (Verso Paper) offers a wide variety of products which include coated papers, specialty products, and uncoated printing papers. The company also produces and sells kraft pulp used to manufacture printing and writing paper grades and tissue products. It markets these products through Influence, Velocity, Liberty, Advocate, Versopack, Aspect, VersoRx, Versoblend, Versotext, Versobook and Quinnesec brands. The company products are widely used in magazines, catalogs, high end advertising brochures, annual reports and direct mail advertising. It operates through eight paper machines at three mills located in Maine and Michigan, the US. Verso Paper is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, the US.