If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"AMVIG Holdings Ltd. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AMVIG Holdings Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AMVIG Holdings Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "AMVIG Holdings Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AMVIG Holdings Ltd. (AMVIG) provides printing of cigarette packages. The company manufactures laser film and transfer papers that are used as raw materials in cigarette packages. Its products are supplied to large state owned cigarette manufacturers in China. AMVIG holds a market share of around 13% in the Chinese cigarette packaging printing market. The company operates six cigarette packaging printing plants and two transfer paper and laser film manufacturing plants in China. Geographically, the company along with its subsidiaries primarily operates in China and Hong Kong. It was formerly known as Vision Grande Group Holdings Limited. AMVIG is headquartered in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.