If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Essel Propack Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Essel Propack Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Essel Propack Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Essel Propack Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Essel Propack Limited (Essel Propack) is a plastic packaging solutions provider based in India. The product portfolio includes a wide range of plastic tubes, caps and closures, laminated tubes and Etain (a fully recyclable plastic packaging tube). These products find applications in diverse markets including oral care, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, personal care, food and industrial sectors. The company through its 24 manufacturing facilities located across 12 countries has produced five billion tubes in FY2011. Geographically, Essel Propack operates in the US, Mexico, Colombia, the UK, Poland, Germany, Egypt, Russia, China, Philippines, Indonesia and India. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.