If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Koerber AG: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Koerber AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Koerber AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Koerber AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Koerber AG or Körber AG (Koerber) is a manufacturer of packaging machinery. The company principally offers systems across the entire manufacturing processes of various markets including tobacco, paper, and pharmaceutical industries. Its product portfolio includes cigarette filters, implants made of ultra-hard materials, transport and palletizing packaging solutions and biotechnology and vaccine packaging solutions for pharmaceutical corporations. In addition, the company provides consulting and support services. Koerber is also involved in the development of packaging machinery and related materials for pharmaceutical industry. The company operates over 85 manufacturing facilities in 20 countries spread across North and South America, Africa, and Asia. Koerber is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.