If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Bong AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information
and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company
overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial
analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Bong AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Bong AB" along with
major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Bong AB"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s
Bong AB (Bong) is a packaging products manufacturer and distributor.
The company offers envelopes, packaging materials, gift bags, Propac products
and Tyvek products. Its products include boxes and cartons, security bags,
carrier bags, foil bags, metallic bubble bags, labels, tapes, peel and gift
paper, mail bags, wrapping paper and small packs. Bong markets its products
under the brands of Tyvek and Securitex. The company provides push services and
overprinting services such as digital printing on envelopes and paper. It
operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, France, the UK,
Holland, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Luxembourg, Spain and Russia. Bong is
headquartered in Kristianstad, Sweden.