If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"P. H. Glatfelter Company - Company Capsule" contains in
depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile
contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive
benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key
employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "P. H. Glatfelter Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "P. H. Glatfelter
Company" along with major products and services for business intelligence
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "P. H. Glatfelter Company"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s
P. H. Glatfelter Company (Glatfelter) is a manufacturer and supplier of
paper and engineered products based in the US. The company provides key products
such as book publishing papers, carbonless papers and forms, engineered
products, envelope and converting papers, food and beverage papers, metalized
films and papers, overlay papers, technical specialties and airlaid materials.
It offers services such as fourdrinier papermaking, inclined wire papermaking,
size press treatments, calendering and supercalendering, metallizing of papers
and specialty substrates, on-machine bill-blade coating, off-machine curtain
coating, off-machine blade coating and off-machine rod coating, among others.
The company operates across different geographic regions such as, Spring Grove,
Chillicothe, Fremont, Germany, the UK, France, Philippines, Canada and Germany.
Glatfelter is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania, the US.