If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"China Food Company Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company
Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about
the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key
facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company
history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key
employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as
competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "China Food Company Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "China Food
Company Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "China Food Company Plc"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
China Food Company PLC (China Food) is a producer and distributor of
cooking and dipping sauces products. The company's portfolio of consumer
condiments includes soya sauce, vinegar, bean paste, chili oil, pickled products
and flavor enhancers. The company sells its cooking and dipping sauces through a
network of distributors and retail outlets chains, such as Tesco, Wal Mart,
Carrefour and Jialejia in Shandong. China Food's manufacturing facilities are
located in Shou Guang City, and Weifang City in Shandong province in China. The
company operates through various subsidiaries such as Full Fortune Holdings Pte
Ltd, Fuss Feed (Weifang) Co., Ltd, Shandong Fuss Biotech Co., Ltd and Shandong
Fu-Rich Co., Ltd. China Food is headquartered in London, the UK.