If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Ampac Packaging, LLC: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ampac Packaging, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ampac Packaging, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ampac Packaging, LLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ampac Packaging, LLC (Ampac) is a packaging solutions provider based in the US. Its product offerings include a wide range of coextruded films, surface printed films, laminated films, shaped pouches, retort pouches, fitments and closures, stand-up pouches. The company also produces retail shopping bags such as paper shopping bags, plastic shopping bags, merchandise and SOS bags, lawn and leaf bags, and retail poly mailers. In addition, it provides security bags, which include deposit bags, vault and bundle bags, coin bags, cash control bags, strap bags, and multi-purpose bags, among others. Through these products, the company caters to various markets including beverages, home and garden, converters, frozen foods, pet food, pharmaceuticals, retail, casinos, banking and others. Moreover, it markets its products under Ampac, E-Z SnackPak, CubePak, Pull Tab, E-Z ZIP, Quick Zip, Flexi & Flexi-Free, Pouch, KeepSafe, and ShakerPAK brands. It has operations spread across North America, Europe and Asia. Ampac is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.